22 hrs Overnight B & B - ‘Rest Ashored!'
Allow our crew aboard Irie Vibes 34' powerboat or Therapy 43' sailboat to take you on a cruise of the South River and visit some of Chesapeake Bay's tributaries and lighthouse. We then anchor by an island in the secluded Rhode River or join other boats in Harness Creek to enjoy paddle boarding, swimming, snacks, beverages & partying.
Later, guests have the option of ordering from our catering menu & dine aboard, or dine at selected waterfront restaurant on the South River. We'll dock at our home port at the Londontowne Marina for the night with A/C comfort and intimate setting for you to chill. Wake to a breakfast - tastes to your delight!
Our Overnight Boat & Breakfast is a 22 hr (min) cruise package. Activities includes cruising along the South River with great views of waterfront properties and wildlife; a tour of the Thomas Point and Sandy Point Lighthouses; and a journey along the Chesapeake Bay to the Rhode River.
- 12:50 pm: Check in, set up & sign cruise waivers for departure
- 1:30 pm: Set sail
- Sightsee: We sail along the Thomas Point Lighthouse & will go to some of Chesapeake Bay's tributaries, then to the Rhode River.
- 11:30 am: Island and sand-bar anchorage at the Rhode River
- Activities: While at anchor, go to island, enjoy paddle boarding, swimming, snacks, beverages & partying
- 12:30 pm Dine. You can also order from our mouth-watering Islan' Grill Kitchen seafood & buffet menu.
- 2:30 pm: Group returns on the alternate boat
- Group A Sailboat: Sail to port
- Group B Powerboat: Thomas Point Lighthouse & Bloody Point Lighthouse Tour, then to the Londontowne Marina
- 5: 00: Food & Beverage: Water Taxi Service - Cruise to enjoy happy hour at selected restaurants on the bay OR order from our Islan' Grill Kitchen catered menu and dine aboard while watching the sunset.
- After 8: 00 pm: Enjoy the sunset
- 8: 30 pm: Return to marina
- 4: 00: Dock for night-set up
- 11: 00 am: Check out. "We Hope To See You Again!"
- Breakfast, snacks, fruits & beverages see menu
- Comfortable cabins, deck space
- Captain & crew
- Private setting for you & yours
- Sandbar anchorage to enjoy water sport activities and dining
- Sunset cruise
- Overnight A/C comfort