Crewed Charter Agreement & Waivers: Charterers must read and sign the terms and condition stated on our crewed charter agreement & waivers for each boats. Signed forms should be given to assigned crew for final sign-off before departure.
Bareboat Rental Agreement & Waivers: For qualified sailors, renting our boats bareboat (without captain) offers you the ultimate freedom on the bay. Renters must read and sign all forms stated on:
- Tallawah Bareboat Rental Agreemnt & Waiver - (TBRAW). Please bring (TBRAW) along with government-issued ID on the day of rental.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy:
- Private Charters & Bareboat Rentals: A deposit of $100 is required to reserve booking or booking paid in full (see following for forfeitures). $100 deposit is fully-refundable up to 7 days prior to charter. Please call at least 3 days prior to charter to pay balance, which is 70% refundable in the case of guests cancellation within this 3 day time window. Alternatively, cruise deposit and balance can be applied to a rescheduled and available date and time at no extra cost. (See our Weather Policy & FAQs)
- Overnight B & B And 12 Guests - Sail & Power Party!: A deposit of $100 is required to reserve these packages, or booking paid in full (see following for forfeitures). $100 deposit is fully-refundable up to 7 days prior to charter. Please call at least 3 days prior to charter to pay balance, which is 70% refundable in the case of guests cancellation within this 3 day time window. Alternatively, cruise deposit and balance can be applied to a rescheduled and available date and time at no extra cost. (See our Weather Policy & FAQs)
Fuel Surcharge & Maintenance: If Tallawah 20’ is to be used for towing or waterskiing, there is a $100 fuel & maintenance fee. If a refill is needed, renter must use Londontowne Marina.
Damage + Security Deposit: For bareboat charters, there is a $500 fully refundable damage deposit collected at the beginning of each rental and refunded at the end of the charter; after boat inspection and NO insurance claim to be filed.
Shoots on a Yacht Damage Deposit: For photoshoots, commercials & video productions on any of our boats, renter is required to pay a fully refundable Damage Deposit of $500, paid at the beginning of the rental. Deposit will be refunded at the end of each charter after boat inspection and no damage claimed to be filed.
Watersport Rental / Towing: See water sports here.
a) Towing: If towing on Tallawah 20’ Bow-rider, renter is required to pay maintenance & fuel surcharge $100. Only 4 persons allowed aboard when towing.
b) Rental: To rent equipment, please check chart below for pricing.
|Equipments (see images)||Half Day||Daily|
|Kid Paddle board (inflatable)||N/A||N/A|
|Adult Paddle board (inflatable)||N/A||N/A|
|Couples Kayak (2)||$40.00||$70.00|
|Water-tube + tow-rope (along with Tallawah 20' rental)||$50.00||$90|
|Waterskiis (kid & adult)+ tow-rope (with Tallawah 20' rental)||$25.00||$40|
Before You Book / Rent...
Please State In 'PayPal Notes':
- Info: Name, email, rental date & time
- Service interested in: Cruise reservation /water sport rental / boat insurance/ damage & security deposit
- # of guests? kids? how many?
- No black sole shoes allowed aboard.
- We depart from Londontowne Marina in Edgewater MD (unless otherwise noted).
- Rates and schedule are subjected to change without notice. Schedule may vary due to weather, special events & group charters.
Any Questions??? Please visit our FAQs
Payment & Reservation
Payments can be made when you call us (410) 212 4476 or book online. We accept Visa, American Express, Discover & MasterCard.