Are you looking to reward your most productive staff, or let your most valuable clients know how much you appreciate them? Or a way to build a better team, or just want to enjoy private meeting with a cold beverage and delicious catered food with your team? Then, let Island Chill’s professional cruise director help you plan every detail to make your next corporate event a memorable success.
- Corporate Retreats
- Meeting Venue
- Team Building
- Staff Incentives and Client Appreciation
- Company Picnics
Meetings & Retreats
- Comfortable 34-ft Powerboat, Irie Vibes
- Enjoyable and Connecting Experience
- Calm, Quiet Locations
- Food and Beverage Service
- Captain Aboard With:
- EAP Experience
- Conflict Resolution Experience
- Psychotherapy (LCSW-C)
- Exciting 43-ft sailboat, Therapy
- Builds Communication Skills
- Fosters Innovation and Creativity
- Enhances Leadership Skills
- Develops Problem-Solving Skills
- Boosts Team Performance and Energy
- Identifies Assets and Barriers
- Celebration, Fun and Motivational
- Sustains Team Spirit and Identity
Before You Call…
If you need further information to help us tailor your trip to suit your specific needs, please visit our contact us page here and we will get back to you promptly. Please have in mind the following information:
- How large is your group
- What date do you have in mind?
- What type of charter are you interested in - sail or power?
- How long would you like to charter - 1/2 or full day?
- What time of day best suits your group? (Mon - Fri 8 am - 5:30 p.m)
- Interested in catering? From snacks to gourmet buffets! see menu
- Does your group have any requests while cruising aboard - Destination, Activities?
We look forward to planning the event of a lifetime aboard Therapy (43-foot sailboat) or Irie Vibes (34-foot powerboat)! Call (410) 212-4476, or fill out an inquiry form by clicking on the button below.
The Crew of Irie Vibes and Therapy
As well as over 25-years experience cruising the Chesapeake Bay, your Captain knows the corporate world. He was a research scientist at the National Institute of Mental Health in Bethesda as well as a former Director/Vice President-level executive in the biotechnology industry in New York and Connecticut. He graduated from the clinical psychotherapy program at Columbia University with residency training in the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at Cornel University in New York City. He runs a private psychotherapy practice in Annapolis, and lectures to companies in the Maryland area on EAP-related issues. Our Cruise Directors are all college graduates with experience in a broad spectrum of business and professional industries.